What could be better in winter than scrambling up a mountain in the freezing cold? Right, having to defend yourself against rolling balls of snow and ice!
So it's a good thing that the Walrus, who is the protagonist of this game, knows how to defend itself. Because as we all know, boxing is the only way to get rid of snow.
But be careful, not every snow ball can be defeated by a half-hearted punch, for some you have to charge your inner walrus. And the walrus better not strike too late or it will be flattened by the snow ball.
Simone Mayer - 2D Art, UI Design & Animation
Annika Heilmann - 2D Art, Animation & Sound Design
Vincent Krenzke - Programming
Fantastic World by WinnieTheMoog
The Happiest Time Of The Year by MusicLFiles
World Of Magic by WinnieTheMoog
|Tags||2D, Animals, Casual, Christmas, infinite-runner, one-button, Side Scroller, Unity|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey Simone, Annika, Vincent. This game has potential! You should work on it more and make it more fun.
Hey, thanks dr!ppy. We appreciate your feedback. Do you have any tips for us how we could improve the game?
1) It's not clear from the tutorial that you actually have to click *on* the snowball. But you figure that out quickly enough.
2) If you get behind on any snowball, it's pretty much game over. You have to wait for your next punch, and inevitably have to just get hit in the face with a light blue to have enough time for the next snowball.
3) Is there actually enough time to destroy dark blues? I haven't been able to yet.
4) Maybe have a snow-bomb that clears the screen?
5) Some bumpin' jams would be cool. I like the character design. And the background is pretty.
It's hard to say, exactly. Extra moves with more snowballs? It's a timing and precision game, whereas I wish it was a twitchier reaction game.